OPERATION CHILLING THUNDER
Time (EST) & Rally Point
This will be an ORG vs ORG event. Hosted on a Discord- ORG neutral server.
Points are distributed based on DPS potential:
Light Fighter (Single seater fighter like a saber, gladius, arrow, and so on): 10 points
Ballistic weapons only, size limitation S3 and below.
S1 Missile loadout: 3 points
S2 Missile loadout: 5 points
Air support (2 missiles on target, cooldown 5 minutes, max 3 charges)
Ground suppression ( burst of 3 seconds of fire, cooldown 3 minutes, max 5 charges)
Heavy fighter (Aegis Vanguard-class, any fighter capable of mounting S4 guns): 20 points
Ballistic weapons only, size S3+, max size S5
S3 missile loadout - 7 points
S4 missile loadout - 10 points
Tactical Bombardment (1 missile on target, cooldown 7 minutes, max amount 2)
Ground strike (5s burst of gunfire on target, cooldown 5 minutes, max amount 3)
Tank: 10 points
Anvil Ballista: 40 points
The maximum amount of points that can be deployed: 120 points
All teams have access to 1 Hercules Starlifter (any variant) and a respawn capable ship at their disposal.
- Air to ground combat, but only using the abilities
- Missiles from the ground can be shot at ships.
- Ships can be restocked with consumable abilities by landing on friendly territories. Restock time for a light fighter- 5 minutes, heavy fighter- 7 minutes.
- Hostile territory can be captured by holding the territory for more than 10 minutes.
- Air to ground combat without abilities
- Destroying respawn ships.
- Landing on the hostile territory with respawn ship
Hostile forces have been spotted advancing on Shubin Mining Facility SMD-10.OBJECTIVES
- Take control of the strategic location
- Start the hack to learn the next move of hostile forces
- Both teams start at their HQ.
- To capture the point, either of the team must control the point for 10 minutes.
- Once the point is captured, the location of enemies movement will be revealed in the control console.
- Whoever controls the point, has the Friendly territory status on it.
- Take control or defend the strategic point
- The next hack will reveal defending teams HQ location
- The defending team starts at their defense point. The point can be used to respawn after death and respawn vehicles
- The attacking team starts from the acquired point.
- Every 10 minutes of successful defense grants attacking team 20 war exhaustion.
- At 100 war exhaustion, the attacking team must retreat.
- Once the point is captured, the attacking team can start the hack to get the location of the defender's HQ.
- If the point is defended successfully, the defenders then prepare an attack on the previous strategic point with additional 20 points (140 instead of 120)
- Capture the final point of contention or defend the point.
- Depending on the outcome of stage 2 the final point of contention will be determined.
- The same rules of engagement apply as in previous stage
More information on HQ locations for each team will be published in the upcoming days.
- OPERATION SWORD - RSVP$0$00$0